Brandon

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Rossi Children Get a Dog: Thanks Mr. President!

Dino Rossi, who had his election as governor in Washington State stolen by Democrats got his children a dog... Here's the story:

My name is Juliauna Rossi and I am 13 years old. I have two brothers: Jake is 10 and Joseph is 7. My sister Jillian is only 3 years old.
A while ago we lost our family cat. So my brothers and sister and I asked our mom if we could get a dog. She told us we had to convince our dad. He kept telling us we had to prove we would be responsible. We told him we would be, but I don't think he was convinced, so we kept asking him over and over and over again. Finally he said, "If the President calls and tells me to get you a dog, I'll get you a dog."
I think he forgot what he said about the President but we didn't. My brothers and sister and I and my mom and dad were planning a trip to Washington, D.C. later that summer. My dad was able to get us a tour of the West Wing of the White House and I was very excited for one reason. I wanted to get the President to help my brothers and I with our plan."

What do you suppose happened? Read here.

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator