Brandon

Sunday, October 02, 2005

A "Culture of Corruption?" YES THERE IS!!!

Like the gaggle of demented parrots squawking "Halliburton, Halliburton" at every available opportunity, today's Democrat leaders, on script, all used the phrase "culture of corruption" in the wake of the flimsy, obviously partisan political indictment launched against Congressman Tom Delay.

Well, these Democrats sure do know a thing or two about corruption don't they? Do we really need to relive the sorry 90's where countless Democrats in the Clinton Administration, including the Big Mac himself, were indicted or convicted?

Remember, Bill Clinton insisted his administration would be "the most ethical administration in history." Didn't quite turn out that way did it? Need a refresher course in how ethical those folks were and are? Here's another link which catalogs what REAL corruption, incompetance and ethics lapses look like.

Need more? Trucker Philosophy brings to reader's attention the Progressive Review post on "The Clinton Legacy." From that report I excerpt the following:

FROM THE WASHINGTON TIMES: In the portions of President Clinton's Jan. 17 deposition that have been made public in the Paula Jones case, his memory failed him 267 times. This is a list of his answers and how many times he gave each one.

I don't remember - 71
I don't know - 62
I'm not sure - 17
I have no idea - 10
I don't believe so - 9
I don't recall - 8
I don't think so - 8
I don't have any specific recollection - 6
I have no recollection - 4
Not to my knowledge - 4
I just don't remember - 4
I don't believe - 4
I have no specific recollection - 3
I might have - 3
I don't have any recollection of that - 2 I don't have a specific memory - 2
I don't have any memory of that - 2
I just can't say - 2
I have no direct knowledge of that - 2
I don't have any idea - 2
Not that I recall - 2
I don't believe I did - 2
I can't remember - 2
I can't say - 2
I do not remember doing so - 2
Not that I remember - 2
I'm not aware - 1
I honestly don't know - 1
I don't believe that I did - 1
I'm fairly sure - 1
I have no other recollection - 1
I'm not positive - 1
I certainly don't think so - 1
I don't really remember - 1
I would have no way of remembering that - 1
That's what I believe happened - 1
To my knowledge, no - 1
To the best of my knowledge - 1
To the best of my memory - 1
I honestly don't recall - 1
I honestly don't remember - 1
That's all I know - 1
I don't have an independent recollection of that - 1
I don't actually have an independent memory of that - 1
As far as I know - 1
I don't believe I ever did that - 1
That's all I know about that - 1
I'm just not sure - 1
Nothing that I remember - 1
I simply don't know - 1
I would have no idea - 1
I don't know anything about that - 1
I don't have any direct knowledge of that - 1
I just don't know - 1
I really don't know - 1
I can't deny that, I just -- I have no memory of that at all - 1


Stop Talking About Clinton!


That's what our lefty pals will say. They would like to avoid any rational comparisons to the Tsunami of Democrat corruption.

But lets' indulge them a bit and move on.

In the Tom Delay controversy, readers may recall that earlier in the year, Dems were jumping all over Delay for paying his wife and daughter to run his congressional campaigns. A common practice, which anyone who has ever worked in campaigns will tell you (ahem!).

But allowing family members to accept lobbyist big bucks to persuade Dad or Mom to use their powerful position to advance special interests is quite another matter.

When was the last time you heard about Senate MINORITY Leader Harry Reid being investigated for corruption? I'll pause for a moment while you think about it (playing "Jeopardy" theme now).....

Well, if you missed that catalog of corruption, or as the Dems say "culture of corruption" see This PDF chart from the Los Angeles Times (part of the vast right wing conspiracy?... I think not!):

LA Times: The Reid Connections


Millions of special interest dollars going into the pockets of Senator Harry Reid's sons and not a peep from the "culture of corruption" crowd. What a surprise!

From the April Mike's America: Why We Need to Save Tom Delay. STOP THROWING OUR BEST TO THE WOLVES!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator