Brandon

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Here Froggy Froggy: Let Them Eat Cake Update

Examining my visitor logs, I found that my post on the Subway sandwich flap "Let Them Eat Cake" has been attracting quite a bit of attention today in France, Great Britain and one hit from San Francisco, which is about as close to France in spirit as you are likely to find this side of Montreal.

Sorry, readers, but I don't have a lot of nice things to say about the French, as you will see if you visit that comment stream. But to have one of the ungrateful amphibian slimy toads call Americans "stupid" is just inviting a stronger response.

I have momentarily lifted the ban on profanity, in case any AMERICANS want to put in their two cents... Defeatist, America hating surrender monkeys (and this includes Democrats) may be subject to stricter speech regulation.

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator