Brandon

Monday, January 29, 2007

Crowned CrackPot Visits Cracker Bell



What a couple of DING DONGS!



"I thought you said we were going to Taco Bell?"

And a few more Ding Dongs!


Convention of International Pariahs in Switzerland!

"I know how to handle evil and bad men (unless it's my husband). "

clownse

Anti-War Protestors in Washington
(well not really, but the ones in Washington WERE clowns).

Useful idiots
There were businessmen, kids and their mommies
Joining ministers, imams and swamis
There were people galore
Shouting 'no' to the war,
Giving aid to jihadists and commies.
-- F.R. Duplantier

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this web site is truly nice and the visitors are really sharing nice thoughts.

my blog post ... blogspot.com

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator