Brandon

Thursday, May 03, 2007



And for those serving in our military who wish to send their elected officals a similar message, Conservative Intelligence Review suggests they sign the "Appeal for Courage" which states:

Appeal for Courage

As an American currently serving my nation in uniform, I respectfully urge my political leaders in Congress to fully support our mission in Iraq and halt any calls for retreat. I also respectfully urge my political leaders to actively oppose media efforts which embolden my enemy while demoralizing American support at home. The War in Iraq is a necessary and just effort to bring freedom to the Middle East and protect America from further attack.

If you are active duty, reservist or national guard, please Sign this Appeal.

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator