Brandon

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'll take First Ladies for a Hundred Please Alex!

Here's some news all relating to First Ladies of a sort...

Update: No one want to answer the quiz question? Come on... it's EASY!
Quiz: Who Else Was Disappointed?

In Toledo, Ohio on Thursday, Cindy McCain was asked to react to the New York Times hit piece on her husband:

"Well, obviously, I'm disappointed," she said, her voice low but clear and self-assured. "More importantly, my children and I not only trust my husband, but know that he would never do anything to not only disappoint our family, but disappoint the people of America. He's a man of great character."
Reader Quiz: When was the last time a spouse of a major political figure repeatedly used the word "disappointed?"

Sorry there is no prize, everyone knows how I feel about rigged contests (see here and here).


Related: Everyone warned McCain that the libs and Dems who were his best buddies when he was undermining the Bush Administration would turn on him the minute he was the GOP nominee. The New York Times smear is just the tip of the iceberg.

A week ago, liberal columnist Bill Press wrote:

Now that it's clear he's going to be the Republican nominee for president, it's time to end our love affair with John McCain.

Don't feel badly if you were once a “McCainiac.” So was I. We all fell in love with the maverick McCain back in 2000, when he beat the pants off George Bush in New Hampshire. But the McCain of 2000 is not the same McCain we see today. That McCain doesn't exist anymore.
We told you John! These folks will NEVER vote for you, no matter how you try and appease them!

Hooters Huckabee!

What happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas if your last name is Huckabee!

Guess who took a break from the presidential campaign and headed off to see a boxing match in Vegas and stayed at the Hooters resort? Hint: It wasn't a former Baptist preacher who has run a strong campaign among Christian evangelicals... IT WAS HIS WIFE!

Michelle Obama: Wonderful Childhood, Not Proud of America as an Adult!

Michelle Obama, wife of presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama, got in hot water earlier this week by saying what most Democrats believe: America sucks! She said "For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country."

But the next day she said: "I wouldn't be in this if I didn't care deeply and didn't believe that the kind of possibility that I had as a kid should be available for every single child."

Let me get this straight: So America sucks when Michelle was an adult, but it was great when she was a child. What tripe!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator