Brandon

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Show the Love: Support Mike's America in Flopping Aces Caption Contest

For the above photograph, I entered the following caption for the Flopping Aces 2 millionth reader caption contest:

Obama to Hillary: “Girl, who does your nails? I can’t get mine to look like that and I went to same gal John Edwards uses.”

It's come to my attention that the other two captions in the contest were submitted by McCain and Huckabee supporters.

I ask for your support. Go here and vote for "Number 1." Vote for MIKE'S AMERICA! The world will be a better, more peaceful place if you do. If you don't, the world will suck!

It's your choice!

UPDATE: The contest is over. Thanks for your support. Unfortunately, the original caption submitted by yours truly came in second.

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator