Brandon

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Obama Relative Found Living in Poverty

Actions speak louder than words!

"My Bible tells me there is nothing wrong with helping other people, that we want to treat others like we want to be treated. That I am my brother's keeper, and I am my sister's keeper. I believe that."--Barack Hussein Obama, October 29, 2008

" If Jane or Zeituni ever felt ill, if their companies ever closed or laid them off, there was no government safety net. There was only family, next of kin, people burdened by similar hardship. Now I was family, I reminded myself. Now I had responsibilities." -- Barack Hussein Obama from "Dreams of my Fathers"


First we learned that Obama's half brother George Hussein Onyango Obama survives in squalor in Kenya, Africa on less than $1 a month. Now we learn that closer to home, Obama has an aunt who lives in a slum in Boston.

It's not surprising that Obama, who has made millions selling his books, hasn't done more to help his own family. After all, both Obama and Biden gave a pittance to charity and only started to give more as they began to campaign for higher office. Meanwhile, both McCain and Palin have been exceedingly generous with their incomes.

Obama and Biden want to be generous with YOUR money at the same time they leave their family members to live in dire poverty.

What Would Jesus Do? Lobby for More Govt. Welfare or Help a Family Member Personally?

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator