Brandon

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

School Children Asked to Pledge to Serve Obama?

Hollywood libs who would refuse to say the Pledge of Allegiance and spit on the flag, are eager to ask school children to pledge service to Obama!

Curt fills us in on how Obama will use a nationwide address to all school children next week to further indoctrinate the young. And if you needed more proof of that, then read on...

The following video was shown to 850 students at a school assembly of the Eagle Bay Elementary School in Farmington, Utah:

"I pledge my service to Barack Obama."
"I pledge to be a servant to our President."

Hmmm... I thought public servants were supposed to serve the public, not the other way around!

Near the end, Ashton Kutcher asks "what's your pledge?" I've got one: I pledge never to buy another movie ticket or rent of any film these people are in.

Q: When was the last time school children were asked to pledge to serve a national leader?

Hint: It was in the first half of the 20th Century in Europe!

Give up? Here's a video reminder:

Hitler Youth Pledge: "I promise to do my duty in love and loyalty to the Führer and our flag."

The only difference between the Hitler Youth pledge and the above is that the Hollywooders eliminated any mention of flag or country. I guess hero worship is more important!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator