Brandon

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dem Congressman Switches to GOP

Dems are too liberal, not doing what is best for the country and our future!

Alabama's Griffith, a physician and now a Republican:


Griffith: "I was not sent to congress to represent a party. I was sent to congress to represent the people....Joining the Republican party is what is best for our country, best for Alabama, best for our children's future...After watching this agenda firsthand I now believe that the differences in the two parties could not be more clear and that for me to be true to my core beliefs and values I must align myself with the Republican party and speak out clearly on these issues."
Our job of tossing Nancy Pelosi out of the Speaker's Chair just got that much easier!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator