Brandon

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Tiger Woods Phone Call to Mistress

"My Wife May Be Calling You!"

It's sad to see an American icon fall from grace. But if it's going to be a train wreck, we might as well look. From Us Weekly:



On Nov. 24 -- the day before reports of his alleged infidelity first surfaced -- Tiger Woods, 33, phoned his off-and-on girlfriend, 24 year-old Los Angeles cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs, and left a message in which he begged her to change her voicemail greeting.

"Hey, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye."


Wouldn't you think such a great golfer would have better taste than this?

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator