Brandon

Monday, March 15, 2010

Fascist Notewriting Goon Tags Mike's America

This illiterati has trouble spelling "thoroughly" yet wants to lecture me?

Photobucket
(large size suitable for printing and display in your back window here)

I've had the above bumper sticker sitting in a drawer for 25 years and recently decided it's time to show it off. I get a lot of thumbs up from drivers on the roads here in South Carolina, but obviously one angry Dem in the parking lot of the Hilton Head Wal-Mart was so offended they took pen to hand and left the following note on the windshield of my Chevy Tahoe:

Photobucket

Clearly this lib would like to control what kind of car I can drive and cannot even spell "thoroughly" yet seems to suggest they read more than a blogger who reads dozens of news stories and policy analyses by day and hefty volumes of history by night.

But what really strikes me is the angry tone of the note writing nut. I guess I should be glad this person didn't smash the window or key the side of the car as such tactics are common among angry liberals who despite winning the White House, Senate and House won't be happy until they can tell all of us how to live!

I'm really tempted to add to my solitary bumper sticker with this graphic in the back window:

Photobucket

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator