Brandon

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

HAPPY 4th of JULY!

Photo by Mike's America

For a conservative and a patriot the 4th of July ranks right up there with Christmas. It's a great day to be proud to be born in this country and give thanks for the freedoms we enjoy.

Since I was a boy I enjoyed the 4th of July immenseley. It was my Grandfather's birthday as well and gave added meaning to the day. We used to dress up our bikes with flags, play with sparklers and have picnics. Later on, I enjoyed the fireworks show from the lawn of the U.S. Capitol and a picnic at the White House.

However you celebrate this 4th of July, I hope you have time to reflect on how fortunate you are to live here.

God Bless America and Preserve our Freedom!!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator