Brandon

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Carly Fiorina Scores Big Hit in Fierce Endorsement of "Fearless" Ted Cruz

And she doesn't hold back on Donald Trump!



FIORINA: “Ted Cruz is a fearless fighter for our constitutional rights. He has spent his life protecting Americans’ God-given liberties, and he has always stood by his word. Unlike the status-quo political class in D.C., Ted Cruz didn’t cower when he got to Washington – he stood unequivocally for the American people. I know Ted, and he’ll do the same as president.”

"So when the establishment says ... he's too much of a fighter, he won't get along, I say, 'You go, Ted.' "

"You know, I ran for the presidency because I think it's time to take our country back because I think we need real reform because we have too much economic and too much political power concentrated in the hands of too few people and I ran because we need a real constitutional conservative running in the White House," Fiorina said in her endorsement of the Texas Senator.

"So my fellow conservatives, my fellow Republicans, you have a very important job on Tuesday. And I say to you, it is time. It is time to take our party back. It is time to take our government back. It is time to take our country back. And so it is time now to unite behind the one man who can beat Donald Trump, who can beat Hillary Clinton, who can beat the cartel.It's now time to unite behind Ted Cruz, ladies and gentlemen" -- Carly Fiorina March 9, Miami Florida.

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator