Brandon

Saturday, October 22, 2016

More VIOLENT Dem Rhetoric: VP Joe Biden Says He Wants to " Take [Trump] Behind the Gym"

So many examples of Dem violent rhetoric from Obama on down. No wonder their followers are going berserk!

I guess V.P. Joe Biden got the green light from Obama and Hillary. After all, Obama has frequently used violent and inciting rhetoric to attack political opponents (1,2).

I'll spell these out since apparently some commenters here don't bother to read the links which also contain the full quotes and sources.

OBAMA: “Whose Ass To Kick”

OBAMA: Bring a Gun to A Knife Fight

OBAMA: “Argue With Neighbors, Get In Their Face”

OBAMA: “I don’t want to quell anger… I’m angry!”

OBAMA: “Get out of the way”

OBAMA: “Gearing up for a Fight”

OBAMA: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”

OBAMA: “Punish Our Enemies”

OBAMA: “Itching For A Fight”

OBAMA: “Hand-To-Hand Combat”

OBAMA: “It’s Time To Fight For It”

OBAMA: "Send Mr.Burgess. He'll tear him up!"

MICHELLE: “Shake Them”

So now Joe gets in the act: BIDEN: "I wish I were in high school so I could take [Trump] behind the gym, that's what I wish." Remember this is the same Vice President who told black voters that Mitt Romney wanted to 'Put Y'all Back in Chains!"

No doubt the Hillary supporters who firebombed GOP headquarters, started fist fights at Trump rallies and chased Trump supporters and vandalized their property have gotten the message!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator