Brandon

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Lunatic Leftists Announce July 4th as "Flag Burning Day"

Indymedia is reporting that America hating whackos are planning to make this July 4th "Flag Burning Day."

Selected comments on this outrage are posted below. In essence: You aren't permitted to pray in a public school as it might offend someone. You can't put up a nativity scene on public property. We have to provide Korans and prayer rugs to homocidal Islamo-fascists and treat them with respect.

But the symbol of this nation is fair game for any America hating whacko? And Democrats call Republicans "unpatriotic" and "unAmerican" and claim we are living in a right wing theocracy?

I plan to make this 4th of July especially colorful and order a brand new flag to fly out front. And I can tell you that any nutbag with a match that dares come near it will wish he hadn't.

Buy a flag online here.

From Indymedia: 1: OK let me get this down.............I can't flush the Quran but its OK for someone to burn my country's flag....2:Flag burning is not an expression of free speech it is an example of destructive behavior that I would say is more damaging to me personally than a prayer at a high school football game is to an atheist. These people make me sick....3:This 4th of July is Punch-a-Flag-Burner Day....4: "Got a light?"...5:Malkin muses: “Wonder which museum will be displaying the desecrated flags as art?� (Answer: The Louvre).

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator