Did you ever wonder who were the folks who got all those special invites to the White House since the Obama's turned it into party central? The White House released the list. Here are some highlights...
- Two visits by William Ayers, the Weatherman terrorist whose group bombed the Pentagon and who said he wished he had done more. Remember Obama told us all that Ayers was "just some guy in the neighborhood" back in Chicago. What a liar!
- Two visits by Angela Davis, former Communist Party candidate for Vice President and found innocent of kidnapping and murder of a judge.
- Four visits by failed Presidential hopeful John Edwards. No word on whether he shared grooming tips with Obama.
- Five visits by Steve Elmendorf, head of the Congressional Budget Office. Wonder if Obama was doing some arm twisting to get CBO to whitewash the Dem's health care plans?
- 15 visits by Kim Gandy, head of the National Organization for Women. But no time on the schedule for General McChrystal, our commander in Afghanistan!
- Five visits by Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric. No doubt Jeff had to pick up those billions in stimulus funds himself.
- Five visits by Michael Jordan. Basketball is so much more important than governing a country.
- Eight visits by Nancy Keenan, head of the National Abortion Rights Action League. You suppose it's just a coincidence that abortion funding keeps popping up in the health care bill?
- Seven visits by Philip Lamarche of 666 West End Avenue in NYC and bigtime Obama donor.
- Eight visits by Michael Moore. A socialist propaganda film maker is obviously more important than meeting with General McChrystal.
- Four visits by George Soros, the Hungarian born billionaire who funds the Democrat Party.
- TWENTY visits by Andrew Stern, head of the far left union SEIU whose thugs beat up Town Hall protesters this summer.
Even Good ole Rev. Jeremiah "God DAMN America" Wright got a visit. Even after disrespecting Obama during last year's campaign.
If you ever wondered why Obama appointed so many raving radicals to important positions in the White House, this list makes it clear: That's the only kind of people this man knows and cares to associate with.