Brandon

Friday, October 19, 2012

Just HOW DUMB are Obama Voters?

This bunch of college students at Ohio University never even heard of the attacks in Libya. They probably don't even know where Libya is!

Want a good reason to cut funding for college education? Here's a good one...

And these nimrods are allowed to vote? What do you bet their liberal college professors have brainwashed them with every lie about Mitt Romney but they don't even know about one of the biggest issues in this campaign!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attractive portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I fulfillment you access constantly rapidly.


Feel free to surf to my web blog :: easy diets that work

Anonymous said...

generic propecia propecia results for young men - propecia 1 month

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator