Brandon

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Right Wingers Become Right Whiners! I'd Rather be a Right WINNER!



I made the following comment at Bacon Bits and thought it would make a good recap of my latest thoughts on the Meirs nomination:

Bush has his eyes on the prize, which is the COURT, not the FIGHT.

Seems many of our conservative friends have gone from being Right Wingers to Right Whiners? I?d rather be a RIGHT WINNER!

We're NEVER going to get the conservative government that would allow us to fill the court with certifiable conservatives if we behave like spoiled children who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas.

I logged onto Confirmthem.com and posted the news at 7:05 AM Monday that Meirs was the pick. When I visited again an hour later, I thought I had logged onto Democrats Underground by mistake. It seemed that many on our side were ready to burn their Republican Party membership cards and just cede the field to the Democrats.

As I said on a few posts on this subject, what kind of court nominations would President Hillary make? How do you like the sound of Speaker Nancy Pelosi or Senate Majority Leader Reid?

I'm signing up with Patrick Ruffini's "Coalition of the Chillin' Supreme Court Division" as soon as I finish this post and I recommend fellow RIGHT WINNERS do the same. That link to Ruffini also has an excellent roundup of stuff you probably didn't know about Meirs after reading the right whiners.

Let's Get back to being RIGHT WINNERS!

For more, see:

The Strata-sphere , Flopping Aces, Don Surber, Stop the ACLU

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator