Brandon

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Blog Technical Question

I'm thinking of upgrading to a better blogging platform.

I've noticed that to do some of the more complex posting, with sound, video and graphics I've cobbled together a Rube Goldberg patchwork.

It seems to me that an integrated blogging platform that easily organizes these elements on one server would be a better idea.

Also, I'm interested in better ways to manage comments and allow a fuller range of participation among regular readers. Some sort of registration enabling access to wider feature sets like an online message board while providing greater control over malacious commenters.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chm2xj4a

vfg5qah2

f54yewr4t536

ved8wsj1

xog9uarj

Anonymous said...

x0w3nuyh

hjzgwqbf

f54yewr4t536

e9rg6hdi

qz2m5uzf

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator