Brandon

Friday, February 16, 2007

Muslim Mothers and Martyrs

We don't do many jokes, here (other than laughing at Democrats) but this one is good:
Two Muslim Mothers are sitting in the cafe chatting over a pint of goat's milk.

The older of the Mothers pulls out her bag and starts flipping through pictures and reminiscing.

"This is my oldest son, Mohamed. He would be 24 now." The other Mother replies, "I remember him as a baby." The Mum says, "He's a martyr now." "Oh, so sad, my dear."

Mum flips to another picture. "And this is my second son, Kali. He would be 21." "Oh I remember him. He had such curly hair when he was born." Mum sighs, "He's a martyr, too." "Oh gracious me" says the second Mother.

"And this is my third son. My beautiful Ahmed.! He would be 18", Mum whispers. "Yes" says her friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started school." "He's a martyr also" Mum says, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim Mother looks wistfully at the photos and says: "They blow up so fast, don't they?"

Thanks Fursey!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator