Brandon

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Flopping Aces To Hit ONE MILLION VISITORS!

It's starting to feel like New Year's Eve over at Flopping Aces. Curt's about to get his ONE MILLIONTH READER!

Will it be you?

It really couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Readers at Mike's America are aware of how much we depend on Flopping Aces for the unique information that I am only too happy to pass along to readers here (see below).

And you may have also read my inteview with Curt from last December. He's done a remarkable job with his page.

If I might just relate a personal story that I haven't shared: Curt first commented at Mike's America shortly after I began my little enterprise (we both began at about the same time, but he's so much more cuddly and loveable, hence his success). At that time most of my early commenters were of the nasty moonbat variety with more bile than brains (some things never change) and one in particular was playing the old chickenhawk game demanding to know what I have done to serve my country (never mind that this loon is one of those liberal parasites that has never done anything for his country except complain.)

Curt came along, and as a former U.S. Marine he put the guy in his place. I'll be forever grateful and it convinced me that this blog experiment was worth doing and that there were so many other good people out there.

Any hour now Flopping Aces will pass the magic number and I hope it's a referral from Mike's America that puts him over the top. So visit Flopping Aces NOW!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator