Brandon

Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Soldier Answers Harry Reid

Harry Reid has had his say. Nancy Pelosi has had her say.

Every defeatist, appeasing, Islamist enabling left wing loon has had their say with the freedom of speech that is ONLY available to them because a brave American soldier fought and died to protect that right.

But who speaks for the soldiers? Congressman Murtha?

Vick, a Sgt. First Class Ranger serving in Iraq, phoned the Neal Boortz radio program (streaming audio from links here). It quickly became an emotional call as this brave man was brought to tears by the sacrifice, honor and love for America he has witnessed among his fellow soldiers and the false story he sees around him when he comes home.

"Sir, I would like to finish my job. We have been given a very clear and defined mission: To set up a government that could sustain itself, defend itself and run itself by itself. I don't know how you could make that any plainer.Nine members of my unit I have carried off in a black bag that I have zipped up. And I refuse to believe that I am going to have to come home and say that all of that was for nothing."

"I'm a RANGER. I do NOT fail!...I can do this job!"

Words do not adequately convey the power and emotion of Vick's words. Gazing at the Flag came by this video which I cannot recommend enough. It is a must see. But perhaps more importanly, a MUST HEAR!


No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator