Brandon

Monday, January 07, 2008

Must See Video from Hillary NH Rally

The Clinton's have started to BORE their audience!



And it's not just Hillary that is putting New Hampsire voters to sleep:

Dartmouth Students Walk Out on BillBy Jose Antonio Vargas
Washington Post "The Trail"Jan., 7, 2008


HANOVER, N.H. -- About thirty minutes into Bill Clinton's nearly two-hour stop here at Dartmouth College, a steady stream of students started walking out of the venue.
...

the crowd of about 600, most of them students, with their backpacks and books in tow. But many of the students in the room, judging from more than two dozen interviews, are supporters of Sen. Barack Obama. They plan to vote for him tomorrow night.

"I am not anti-Hillary, I am not anti-Clinton, I love Bill Clinton. But I just think we need a fresh start, a new face," Ramirez told The Trail. "All my life I've known the Clintons. As much as I like them, it's time for someone like Barack."

Friends Allie Landers, Jenna Smith and Marina Galkina echoed Ramirez. The three stopped by to get a glimpse of Clinton. But they headed for the doors just a few minutes after they got there. They're Obama supporters.
...
Added Smith, also 21: "I'm from New York. I think Hillary has done a good job as a senator, but it was just her stepping stone. And, for some reason, for whatever reason, I just don't like her."

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator