Brandon

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hand Me My Broom You Oaf!

The day before she got skunked in the Mississippi Primary, Democratic presidential hopeful, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., arrived at the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Airport in Avoca, Pa., Monday, March 10, 2008.

Hillary on Her Broom

She cackled and rose as her broom swirled the dust:
"Obama has not seen the last of us!"
"On Rezko, on Iran on Cocaine" she cried.
"For this nomination I shall not be denied."

"I'll tar him here, I'll smear him there."
"Obama will rue the day he messed with my hair."

But Obama's not through.
He racks up votes and delegates too.
When he's finished, what will be left for the Shrew?

Republicans watch with glee and some dread.
Fearing what new lows lie ahead.
As yet, no one in this latest Clinton saga has turned up dead.

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator