Brandon

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Sarah Palin Does Standup on the Tonight Show

And she's FUNNY!

The Palin rehabilitation tour rolls on....

Cue to the 4:00 mark on the player as Jay sets it up:


"Alaska is so different than Los Angeles. Here, when people have a frozen look on their face, it's Botox."

Here it's so beautiful... Back home, it was five degrees below Congress' approval rating."

"Shaun White on the show... I watched him do a Double McTwist 1260, and the only other people who can do a Double McTwist 1260 was last week. The White House. On Health Care."

"Last time I was this close to the Flying Tomato was when someone threw one at me at a book signing. And they did, it's true! It's not funny, it's true."

"I watched the Winter Olympics. Skiing, fighting on the ice, bobsledding, skating. In Alaska, that's our morning commute."

"How about that amazing closing ceremonies? As soon as I saw that giant moose, I remembered: I hadn't cooked anything for the kids dinner!"

"I picked up a gig in Las Vegas at the Legends show. Playing Tina Fey."

“And next I get to headline: I’ll be the speaker at the NRA convention. So be there, or else!”

"I'm glad I'm not Vice President... I would not know what to do with all that free time!"

“Jay, thank you so much for inviting me. I saw where it’s been a few weeks of unfair, nonstop criticism (from) people who don’t know the real story. And I say: Welcome to my world!”

If you would like to see the first part of the interview, it is here.

Did you know she's planning a second book and a possible Alaska reality show?

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator