A New Era of U.S. World Leadership Begins.

A New Era of U.S. World Leadership Begins.

Remember the meaning of Memorial Day!
President Trump at Arlington National Cemetery

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Obama is Releasing 30,000 Illegal Aliens to Scare Americans w/ Sequesteria!

If Bush, or any Republican President, had done this he would be impeached!



So, along with handing lawbreakers a Get Out of Jail Free card what do you bet the Obama Administration signs the illegals up for Food Stamps and gives them a voter registration application!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It iѕ іn гeality a gгeаt and uѕеful piecе of info.
I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

my web blog: Red Kings Poker Promotions

Anonymous said...

Great article.

My ωebsitе :: link building company india

Anonymous said...

Hі there, just became alert to уоur blog
thrоugh Google, and found that іt iѕ rеally infοrmatiѵe.
I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Here is my weblog :: hcg diet drops

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator