Brandon

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Reporter Covered Up Beto O'Rourke Fantasy About Killing Children Until After Senate Election

Not just a clear case of bias and media corruption but a disturbing insight into Robert Francis O'Rourke!


Reuters’ reporter Joseph Menn uncovered shocking information about Robert Francis O'Rourke in the run up to the 2018 election for U.S. Senate in Texas where O'Rourke was competing for the seat currently held by Ted Cruz. What Menn discovered is that Robert Francis was part of a hacking collective in his youth. And while writing under the pseudonym "Psychedelic Warlord" said:
One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles…. This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams. 

As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.
 Pretty sick stuff. Then this:
I need a butt-shine, 
Right now 
You are holy, 
Oh, sacred Cow 
I thirst for you, 
Provide Milk. 

Buff my balls, 
Love the Cow, 
Good fortune for those that do. 
Love me, breathe my feet, 
The Cow has risen. 

Wax my ass, 
Scrub my balls. 
The Cow has risen, 
Provide Milk.
Wow!  Obviously someone with some serious issues.  But of course the Reuters' reporter didn't want that information to damage O'Rourke's senate chances against Cruz. The information only comes out now giving O'Rourke ample time to bury it. Not difficult since you can bet that none of the liberal news outlets will cover it at all.

Think for a minute how the story might have been handled if O'Rourke was a Republican. It would have been released the week before the election with every network running stories.

Apparently it was big news to dig through Justice Brett Kavanaugh's yearbook but not so important when we are talking about electing a President!

Beto with his flailing habit of speech has other problems. He's signed on to the idiot brigade and promises "“If we do not abolish all fossil fuels within twelve years, everything on the planet will be dead. The scientists are 100 percent united on this. "Every word in that is a lie and it will be interesting to see how many Democrat primary voters even care!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator