Brandon

Monday, April 01, 2019

Obama's Homeland Security Sec. Buck's Dem Party Line: "We Are Truly In A Crisis" At The Border!

The only people still "manufacturing" this crisis are the Dem leaders who refuse to act!

Is reality starting to set in? Will Dems who have sold hoaxes about Russians, Kavanaugh and Jussie Smollett and climate change be able to regain their sanity?

Here's the reality. USA Today article in the border crisis cites an official at the scene:
“It’s staggering,” McAllen City Manager Roy Rodriguez said. “Really, we’ve never seen anything like this before.”
Not good enough for you? How about this:


Jeh Johnson, who served as President Obama's Department of Homeland Security Secretary said "we are truly in a crisis" at the Mexican border Thursday on MSNBC's Morning Joe.

"When I was in office in Kirstjen Nielsen's job, at her desk, I'd get to work around 6:30 in the morning and there'd be my intelligence book sitting on my desk, the PDB, and also the apprehension numbers from the day before," Johnson said. "And I'd look at them every morning, it'd be the first thing I'd look at. And I probably got too close to the problem, and my staff will tell you if it was under 1,000 apprehensions the day before that was a relatively good number, and if it was above 1,000 it was a relatively bad number, and I was gonna be in a bad mood the whole day."

"On Tuesday, there were 4,000 apprehensions. I know that a thousand overwhelms the system. I cannot begin to imagine what 4,000 a day looks like, so we are truly in a crisis," Johnson explained.
Democrats seen to have forgotten that this crisis has created extreme hardship for POOR AMERICANS who live in the areas impacted. Areas that are spreading with the flood estimated to be over one million illegal immigrants THIS YEAR!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator