Brandon

Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Week Behind. The Week Ahead: Teeing Up

It was a great day down at the beach here on Hilton Head Island this afternoon and before I head out to check on the garden (Another photo from Easter to your right, larger image here) I want to add a few posts to start off the new week (see below).

But before I do, a reminder that if you've been in a cave the last week, there is plenty of good material further down the page.

Quite a few hours of research and analysis went into my post on the problem of illegal aliens, and as that issue is called up before the U.S. Senate again this coming week, there are a few points that perhaps have not been so well covered in the media. If you want the Cliff Notes version of that rather long post, see my letter to Senator Graham .

And as that immigration debate heats up, let's remind those who say we are ignoring the law breakers human rights by contrasting the wealth of benefits and privileges we shower on illegals with how the Mexican police routinely beat, rob and shoot illegal immigrants from Central America.

And let's not forget the Brookings Institute Index that shows more clearly than any lamestream media defeatist reporting that W E A R E W I N N I N G I N I R A Q!

But now, on with the show!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator