Brandon

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Florida GOP Debate YAWN!

What is Ron Paul Still Doing Up There?

Maybe I'm just bored with debates, as I kept changing the channel on this one. But I wonder why Democrats had a debate in Myrtle Beach where all the minor candidates were excluded and yet Republicans still have that raving loon Ron Paul in ours?

Why?

Ron Paul polls at about 4% in current Florida polls. He's scored 4 delegates in the early contests out of 140. He's never received more than 8% in primaries and only topped 10% in caucuses where his Paulite brown shirts can work their black magic.

I was all in favor of having My Favorite Martian in the early debates for entertainment value. But it's time for things to get serious. Now that Fred Thompson and Duncan Hunter have dropped out, we should get down to business and spend limited debate time to candidates who actually do have a shot at the nomination.

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator