Brandon

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Obama Tells Supporters to Get In Your Face

With anger, lies and arrogance!

At a rally in Nevada where Obama spent more time attacking John McCain than he did explaining what he as an untried, untested, inexperienced candidate would do. He added this:

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said. "And if they tell you that, 'Well, we're not sure where he stands on guns.' I want you to say, 'He believes in the Second Amendment.' If they tell you, 'Well, he's going to raise your taxes,' you say, 'No, he's not, he's going lower them.'
Oh how lovely! That's what we need! More angry Democrats screaming in our faces. That's just about all we've seen for the past eight years.

And when it comes to where Obama stands on the issues, how can an Obama support explain it? After all, the candidate of "change" changes his mind so often that no one knows what he really believes.

Sure, he says he supports the 2nd Amendment guaranteeing the right to bear arms. But in Obama's world, he'll make sure you are not allowed to buy ammunition. Either that or the only "gun" you'll be allowed to buy is a squirt gun.

And taxes? Please! How can he lower income taxes for the people who don't pay any? Anyone who currently pays income taxes knows that Obama will only ask for more, more, more.

Combat Angry Obamatons with Humor

It's difficult to argue with people who don't have any facts or a foundation of well grounded information to fall back on. And the maturity level of most Obamatons is more childlike than the average GOP voter, so if find one getting in your face, remember you have to keep the discussion on a level they can understand.

I recommend you share with them "The Amazing Obama Flip Flop Machine" which is part of a series of books prepared to explain difficult concepts like TRUTH to angry reality challenged Obamatons:

The Amazing Obama Flip Flop Machine
By Mike's America

When I ran in Ohio I said I'd can NAFTA. Now that I won, I really don't hafta.

Gun control was the rule when I ran in DC. Now I think guns are totally cool.

I pledged to support campaign finance restrictions. But that went like some of my other great fictions.

I could not disown Rev. Wright at first. But later I learned there were more votes in the reverse.

A FISA filibuster was high on my list. Now, I think I'd rather desist.

I said I would debate anytime, anywhere. But my advisers think I'd better not dare.

I count on my minions, the Obama supporters, they get so confused yet still give their quarters.

Not a flinch. Not a flicker. Not a hint of shame. It's all part of playing the Obama game.

If there's an issue you can bet I will try it: on both sides at once and voters will buy it.

You've watched me spin and now you are dizzy. But I don't really care if you're in a tizzy.

So many lies and all my jive. McCain can't stop me, he's like a hundred and five.

McCain's still trying to get some traction. But when he points to my lies, I just call it a "distraction."

I laugh and I smile and charm the voters relentless. And in November, I hope they're defenseless.

If I con enough voters before they catch on, I'll have a big party on the White House lawn.
And when that angry Obamaton starts sputtering, go in for the kill and ask him why Obama refused to pledge he would get all U.S. troops out of Iraq by 2013?

Once their anger turns to despair throw them a bone and point them to the nearest office for the Nader-Gonzales campaign.

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator