Brandon

Monday, May 16, 2011

Donald Trump OUT for 2102 Race

Whew! Dodged a bullet there!

Donald Trump will NOT be a candidate for President in 2012.

I can only say I am relieved because as readers may know, I never felt he was the right candidate to carry our message forward. I viewed him as another Pied Piper of populism that would only lead the GOP to defeat and reassure the re-election of Obama.

The remaining field of GOP candidates will be shaping up in the next few weeks after months of anticipation. My best guess is that a handful of strong conservative candidates will emerge but perhaps not have enough name recognition, funding or organization to compete against candidates who might be considered more representative of the GOP establishment. More on that later.

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator