Brandon

Saturday, May 14, 2011

In Email to Supporters Huckabee Hints at Run in 2012

We'll find out Saturday night at 8 PM!

UPDATE: Huck's OUT! Romney thrilled!

Time Magazine has an email the Huck sent to his supporters in advance of his Saturday show on Fox News in which he will announce whether he will run for the GOP nomination for President in 2012.

A few phrases stand out as a hint to his decision. Emphasis has been added by me:
"Tomorrow night (Saturday) I will announce the next step in my plans for 2012 during my show on the Fox News Channel."

"frankly isn't fair to you to tell you the details and then put you in the awkward position of saying you didn't know."

"I will look forward to speaking with you soon and once I fulfill my sworn obligation to Fox, I will be free to discuss things that I can't now due to promises to them and to some possible legal considerations of the announcement."

"I expect that once I pull the trigger Saturday night, things will get even crazier, as if that's possible."
Sounds to me like he's running but we'll find out for sure in a few hours.

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator