Brandon

Monday, January 25, 2016

If Black Trump Supporter in Atlanta is More Than a Fluke Dems are in Serious Trouble!

Too soon to know for sure!


Transcript from The American Mirror: “Trump gives me real hope and change, not fake hope and change. I’m voting for America because I believe in America.

“I never thought I’d be saying these words about the country. Democrats don’t speak about the country but I’ve woken up, I’ve seen the truth and the truth is Trump, I believe in this guy to make our country better because our country is going to hell!

“My daughter can’t find a job, she’s a college graduate. Black men are 50% unemployed. Our borders are wide open. I love everybody don’t get me wrong, but we have to close our borders.

“Trump is speaking the truth and that is why I’m here.”

The woman went on to add that, “Democrats are crazy — I can’t believe I thought that way.” She said her husband supports Bernie Sanders and that she told him, “If he don’t vote for Trump, we’re getting a divorce.”
It seems that more black voters are beginning to realize the damage Obama's presidency has done to their economic well being. Among African Americans the poverty rate has gone up, median household income has gone down, the wealth gap with white America has gotten bigger and unemployment continues to be much higher.

Tavis Smiley sums it up:
On every leading economic issue, in the leading economic issues Black Americans have lost ground in every one of those leading categories. So in the last ten years it hasn’t been good for black folk. This is the president’s most loyal constituency that didn’t gain any ground in that period.
Blacks have been given crumbs kicked from Obama's table while his rich white campaign contributors have been raking it in. And while blacks are getting hosed, the Obama Administration has protected Wall Street criminals from prosecution.

If black voters ever realize they are better off joining with Middle Class white America in supporting a GOP alternative to the crony capitalism represented by Obama and Hillary it's over for Democrats in 2016 and well beyond!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator